H&K Group, Inc.
H&K does not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veterans' status, or any other characteristic protected by law. We are always looking for the best, most qualified people to join our team.
Pre-employment drug testing (EOE)
Great Benefits offered!
Job ID: 2020-1180
Job Type: Regular Full-Time
The H&K Group, Inc. is looking for the ideal Survey Technician! The surveyor assists in surveying land by performing the following duties:
Essential Abilities, Duties, and Responsibilities:
- Holds level or stadia rod at designated points to assist in determining elevations and laying out stakes for mapmaking, construction, mining, land, and other surveys.
- Calls out reading or writes station number and reading in notebook.
- Marks points of measurement with elevation, station number, or other identifying mark.
- Measures distance between survey points with steel or cloth tape or surveyor's chain.
- Marks measuring points with keel (marking crayon), paint sticks, scratches, tacks, or stakes.
- Places stakes at designated points and drives them into ground at specified elevation.
- Cuts and clears brush and trees from line of survey.
H&K provides complete heavy civil contracting and construction materials solutions with safety, speed, quality, efficiency and value. Beginning as a small family business a half century ago, we are now a dynamic group of vertically integrated companies that has been growing and prospering for 50 years.
Thank you for your interest in employment with H&K Group, Inc. At H&K, we invest in our people, providing the essential training, instruction and supervisory support that they need to develop and grow within our company. We acknowledge that H&K's strength and success is directly related to our employees and the talents, dedication and job performance they exemplify. We seek dynamic, motivated people who are driven to make a difference.