SIGNAGE PROJECT MANAGER
POSITION TITLE: PROJECT MANAGER FLSA Status: Exempt
As a Project Manager, you will be responsible for the execution of a profitable project or program. Through individual effort you will be responsible for the overall flow and execution of projects from preliminary code check to final installation. The Project Manager will need to execute in the (4) key areas of project management: Customer Service, Technical Knowledge, Internal/ External Communication & Task Management, Organization and Discipline.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Service our customer's needs on a daily basis with a relentless commitment to warm and friendly relationship.
- Work to understand the changing needs of our customers and be proactive in managing their success
- Coordinate with all stakeholders to make sure signs and technical details are proactively managed from the survey to sign construction to manufacturing and installation.
- Manage the day to day process of individual projects or programs to make sure all client deliverables are met on time and are delivered profitably for the company.
- Coordinate and communicate daily with all internal and external stakeholders to ensure project or program success
- Conduct all necessary meeting to ensure all relevant internal and external partners are clearly informed of their deadlines and responsibilities
- Execute all tasks timely and within the company and customer expected time frames
- If overloaded, immediately and proactively notify management of concerns to meet client expectations
- Handle vendor bills all customer invoicing on all projects in order to maintain solid company cash flow
- Maintain consistent updating of the company's ERP system and milestone tracking
- 5+ years of sign or construction project management experience
- Must have at least 5+ years of vendor management experience
- Undergraduate degree a plus
- Excellent Communication Skills
- Ability to negotiate with customers and suppliers
- Should be proficient in word and excel. Knowledge of smart sheet a plus
- Work in fast pace environment
- Must be able to multi task and stay organized
- Must be able to delegate to internal and external partners
- Must be able to work in team environment
- Must excel at customer service
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of what an employee will encounter while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate. Typical office conditions: protection from weather conditions but not necessarily from temperature changes.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to stand, walk, or stoop. Occasional lifting and/or moving up to 10 pounds is required.
Cima Network is an Equal Opportunity employer
In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification form upon hire.