Repo Tow Truck Driver
Location: New Eagle, Pennsylvania, (United States of America), 15067
Experience: More than 1 year experience
Currently looking for a Repo Tow Truck Driver. Interested candidates need previous experience driving a tow truck and have a good driving record. This is a field position - you will be in the field repossessing collateral.
Responsibilities of the Repossession Tow Truck Driver
- Recover the collateral and assets for our clients.
- Investigate and track the known locations of cars out for repossession
- Secure motor vehicles to be repossessed
- Tow repossessed vehicles to the appropriate company yard
Requirements of the Repossession Tow Truck Driver
- Proven ability and experience working in an outside environment without direct supervision
- Ability to act in a discreet manner
- Previous experience in driving a tow truck is REQUIRED
- Must have a good driving record.
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- You will need to have basic computer skills
- Must be at least 23 years of age due to commercial insurance requirements.
- CLEAN Criminal record (no felonies), be able to pass a standard drug test at any time.
We want to talk with you if you have hands-on experience, a positive attitude and a desire to grow in your overall skills as a professional. We are looking for people with a desire to make great money.
Job Type: Full Time