As a Project Coordinator, you will be responsible for supporting the Project Management Department with various tasks up to and including administrative duties, invoicing, code checks, proposals, surveys, permits, vendor on-boarding and vendor management as well as various other tasks within the life cycle of Projects within the Project Management Department.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Support all positions within the Project Management Department
- Develop direct client relationships
- Analyze client objectives, prepare & present proposals matching clients' objectives
- Assist the Project Management Department with all invoicing up to and including: creating, maintaining and dispersing invoices from subcontractors and vendors for clients while exercising discretion about pricing
- Help to qualify, select, negotiate and manage vendor partnerships throughout the country
- Documentation and development of client specific SOP's.
- Assist the Project Management Department with scheduling, follow-up, and collection of project signoff documents with the focus of presenting to the client in a proactive manner.
- Communicate with internal and external stakeholders
- Other duties as may be assigned as necessary to meet business needs
SKILLS / EXPERIENCE:
- 1 -3 years of supporting project management experience is a plus
- Must have a customer service orientation with an understanding of how to provide outstanding customer service.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Good vendor management skills
- Ability to handle pressure situations
- Proficient in word and excel. Comfortable with computers and technology
- Work in fast pace environment
- Must be able to work in team environment
- Detail oriented and very organized.
- Knowledge of M1 is a plus
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate. Typical office conditions: protection from weather conditions but not necessarily from temperature changes.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to stand, walk, or stoop. Occasional lifting and/or moving up to 10 pounds is required.
Cima Network is an Equal Opportunity employer.
In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification form upon hire