Job ID: 2020-1510
Category: Information Technology
We are looking for a PC Technician to fill an opening immediately in Wellsboro, PA. The PC Technician's role is to support and maintain desktop computer systems and peripherals. PC Technician's responsibilities will include installing, diagnosing, repairing, maintaining and upgrading all hardware and equipment while ensuring optimal workstation performance. The PC Technician will also troubleshoot problem areas in a timely and accurate fashion and provide end user training and assistance where required.
1. Supporting Desktop Environment.
2. PC Technician maintains calls in the Helpdesk software package.
3. Responsible for complete setup of all new PC's, Laptops, Thin clients, branch scanners and receipt printers.
4. PC Technician will provide backup of desktop computer images, software media and software licenses.
5. PC Technician is responsible for monthly Patch Management and Anti-Virus Processes.
6. Performs duties related to maintaining Business Continuity Site.
7. Training and Education.
8. Customer Service - exemplifies Citizens & Northern's Quality Client Service.
Education: High school diploma or general education degree (GED).
Experience: 1-2 years experience in computer hardware and desktop operating systems in a business environment.
Equivalent combination of education and experience.
Certification required within 3 months: A +
Certification required within 1-2 years of employment: Microsoft Certified Desktop Support Technician (MCDST)
Suggested Certifications (Encouraged for continuous learning): Network + or Security Related Certification.