Job ID: 2019-3434
Type: Full Time
# of Openings: 1
The loader will help process and receive store orders to load trucks for morning delivery.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Assemble customer orders from stock and place orders on pallets.
- Load trucks for morning delivery.
- Manage work production so trucks are ready to go out on time and in good order.
- Keep communication and information updated to minimize disruption.
- Other duties as assigned.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Must have a current and valid driver's license.
- Must assure work is done in a timely manner and safety and security procedures are followed.
- Must pay attention to detail and demonstrate accuracy and thoroughness.
- Must regularly lift and or move 75lbs or more.
- Must possess outstanding communication skills with an Ability to converse, read and write in English.
- Must be able to multi-task and work in a fast-pace environment.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed above are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to stand, walk, speak and hear. The employee must regularly lift and/or move up to 75 pounds.