Financial Reporting Manager
Job ID 2019-1453
# of Openings 1
We are looking for a Financial Reporting Manager to fill an opening immediately in Wellsboro, PA. The qualified Financial Reporting Manager will prepare or review accounting, SEC, income tax and other reports and analyses.
Education: Bachelor's degree (B. A.) from four-year college or university or equivalent in a directly related field.
Experience: 6 - 10 years of public accounting or other related experience and/or training.
Equivalent combination of education and experience.
1. Prepares information for audits and reviews of company accounts, drafts sections of MD&A and other narrative sections of SEC filings, reviews XBRL and HTML versions of filings.
2. Reviews or prepares monthly and quarterly financial reports and communicates with applicable managers and supervisors regarding variances from budget or other unusual significant items.
3. Prepares or reviews income tax accounting and payment schedules.
4. Assists in the preparation of the annual budget.
5. Prepares or assists with other accounting, analysis, tax or other reporting needed.
6. Training and Education.
7. Customer Service - exemplifies Citizens & Northern Customer Service Standards.