Do you have a passion to see students and children reach their full potential? Are you looking for a professional position to allow your creativity to flourish, while balancing your busy family life?
Join a nationally recognized brand that is locally (woman) owned and operated and help us fulfill our mission in Building Stronger Families in North Pittsburgh!
College Tutors of North Pittsburgh, located in McCandless, PA, is looking to hire a limited part-time (8-12 hours) Brand Manager to be the face and voice of our College Tutors brand. As a successful candidate, you will be involved in increasing awareness of the College Tutors brand by promoting our services to local area schools.
Reporting to our Operations Manager and partnering with our Tutoring staff, you will be part of a team centered on supporting the learning objectives of our students and their families. You will be focused on ensuring our partnered schools (and their families) fully understand the value of our highly customized one-on-one tutoring solution.
Responsibilities and Duties
In addition to representing our brand at our partnered high schools (North Allegheny, North Hills, Hampton, Pine Richland, Avonworth, Sewickley Academy) and community events, you will help ensure our operational excellence and sustainability by gathering customer feedback and engaging with families to ensure learning objectives are met.
- Working closely with Operations Manager to conceptualize, deploy, and track ROI of targeted marketing campaigns
- Educating families and district staff about our tutoring services
- Building rapport with families and guidance counselors
- Representing the company at school and community events
- Evaluate and propose new programs to match needs of partnered schools and families
- Maintaining a positive image of College Tutors at all times
Qualifications and Skills
- BA Degree in Business, Marketing, Education or equivalent required
- 1-2 years of community/school engagement activities (e.g. PTO, PTA, Booster Member, Club/Sports, Volunteer)
- Experience partnering with high schools is highly desired
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Friendly, approachable, and outgoing personality
- Ability to travel within Wexford and surrounding areas.
Base plus commission available.
Discounted Tutoring & Childcare