Accounts Receivable Administrator
This is an exempt salary position where the employee oversees the accurate and efficient day-to-day operations of the Accounts Receivable Department including timely processing of payments received, ensuring adherence to company guidelines, responding to customer inquiries, resolving customer discrepancies, and preparing account analysis reporting as required.
- High School Diploma/GED Required; BS Degree in Business Related Field Preferred
- Minimum Five (5) Years Accounts Receivable Processing Experience Required or Equivalent Combination of Education and Experience
- ERP Software Experience Required
- Possess functional knowledge of basic accounting principles and general accounting procedures
- Possess personable, outgoing communication skills to provide harmonious, service-oriented interaction with customers or company personnel at all levels to respond promptly to internal and external requests for service and assistance
- Possess aptitude for evaluating and improving accounts receivable processes.
- Possess ability to handle confidential information in a discreet, professional manner
- Possess planning/detail-oriented organizational skills to prioritize work activities with the ability to flex frequent interruptions from customers and/or internal personnel
- Possess quality control competency to monitor accuracy and thoroughness of Accounts Receivable function and apply feedback to ensure quality performance
- Possess a working knowledge of Microsoft Office and computerized bookkeeping/accounting systems
- Possess dependability to be consistently at work and on time with ability to work extended hours as required
- Possess a "team member" mentality with complementing ability to self-motivate and work with limited supervision
*Excellent benefits include medical with a standard PPO plan with deductibles as low as $1,500 and wellness credit up to $750; free concierge primary care; voluntary 401k plan currently matching up to 12%; voluntary dental and vision plans; free telemedicine services; basic life, long and short term disability coverage.